Oh my! But lots of info to share…
CHRISTMAS DRAWING TICKETS – COME HOME TO ALMA
APA is again participating in the cash drawing for Come Home to Alma on Friday, Dec. 14 @ 8pm.
APA is a Gratiot Chamber & Alma Action Assoc member. Participating Alma businesses give 1 ticket per $10 sold during November and December.
Since APA doesn’t have merchandise this is the agreement for tickets:
- All TUITION and COSTUME PAYMENT balances must be PAID IN FULL by Nov. 20 to qualify for tickets from APA. (Costume payments are due Nov. 15.)
- Tickets for HALF of the Fall Tuition amount in your account (not including Oct & Jan weeks) plus total Costume Payment is figured into the tickets allowed.
- Tickets will be handed out to students by Nov. 30.
- Tickets can be dropped in a bucket at APA or directly at Alma Hardware barrel.
- You must be 18 to win; make sure you put ADULT name on tickets.
- You must be PRESENT at drawing to win; 8pm drawing at Alma Hardware/Chamber Office on Dec. 14.
MIDLAND CENTER FOR THE ARTS / GRAND RAPIDS BALLET NUTCRACKER
Dec. 7, 8, 9 – Jordin & Jaina Barden are both in this production! So proud of them!
It’s close – it’s ahead of some of the holiday craziness – and it’s BEAUTIFUL!
If you’ve never seen a production of “The Nutcracker” then perhaps this is the perfect year!
COME HOME TO ALMA – Friday, Dec 14
Parade 5:45 – APA students with lights! If you have a trailer or something that can be used as an APA float and are interested in organizing this, let me know! Otherwise dancers and parents can WALK to represent APA.
Christmas Tree contest – Deadline Dec. 7 – Contact Kathy if you would like to organize a tree this year!
Francis Performing Arts Co & Church of God Choir – at APA, 7:00-7:40pm – Dec. 14 – A wonderful tradition!
Christmas Tree lighting & Cash Drawing – Dec. 14, 8pm
Jingle Bell Run – Saturday, Dec. 15
FPACo & Church of God Choir – at Masonic Chapel, Monday, Dec. 17, 6:30pm